The controller of your personal data processed in the course of the recruitment process is Premium Distillers Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ludna 2 (hereinafter, the Controller).
The objective and basis of data processing
Personal data, to the extent indicated in art. 221 §1 of the Labor Code, will be processed on the basis of the premise referred to in art. 6 section 1b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter as the GDPR), that is, within the framework of activity performed on request of the data subject, as necessary prior to conclusion of the agreement, and other data, including contact information, on the basis of a consent (art. 6 section 1 letter a of the GDPR), which may be withdrawn at any time, provided that such withdrawal exerts no influence on legitimacy of data processing in the period, when the consent was granted.
Premium Distillers Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Warsaw at ul. Ludna 2 will process your personal data, including in the subsequent recruitment processes, if you consent to such data processing (art. 6 section 1 letter a of the GDPR), and such consent may be withdrawn at any time, provided that such withdrawal exerts no influence on legitimacy of data processing in the period, when the consent was granted.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of your personal data will be the authorized employees of the Controller.
Period of data storage
Your data gathered in the course of the current recruitment process will be stored until the end of the recruitment process.
In the case of your consent for processing of your personal data for the purpose of future recruitment, your data will be used for the period of 12 months from the date of submission of your data to the Controller.
Rights of the data subjects
You have the right to:
1) claim access to your personal data and to its rectification,
2) limit processing of your data in the situations and according to the rules specified in art. 18 of the GDPR or to erase your data in accordance with art. 17 of the GDPR (“the right to be forgotten”),
3) transfer your personal data in accordance with art. 20 of the GDPR,
4) object at any time against processing of your personal data for personal reasons associated with the special circumstances, referred to in art. 21 section 1 of the GDPR,
5) withdraw your consent for processing of personal data, provided that such withdrawal exerts no influence on legitimacy of data processing in the period, when the consent was granted.
Information on the requirement to provide data
Submission of your personal data to the extent specified in art. 221 of the Labor Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Submission of any other data is voluntary.